Engaged and satisfied employees are critical to a company’s success. While employees make our businesses great; they are also our greatest liability. Attracting, training, motivating, managing and retaining quality employees are endless struggles small business owner’s face. Every small company has its own unique labor issues. SBSC standardizes the employee management processes, preventing these problems from becoming critical liabilities.
• Employee Handbooks and Policies
• Workplace Safety Policies & Procedures
• Employee Passive Documentation Systems
• Employee Performance Strategies
• Employee Retention Programs
• Dispute Mediation
• Structured staffing Strategies
• Leadership Training
SBSC is a company specializing in the daily operations of business. There are four foundational components that make up these operations; Employees, Assets, Operations, and Technology. Every single business utilizes a ratio of these building blocks. Whether the company is IBM or a sidewalk lemonade stand every business utilizes these tools in order to be successful. The only thing separating business models apart from one another is their product or services.
While small business owners are experts in their trade and excel at their profession, they might struggle with daily operational challenges. SBSC best serves its clients by listening to their needs and identifying the root problems that must be addressed. We focus on developing tailored solutions that target an organization’s core issues. SBSC’s solutions reduce waste; improve efficiencies, performance, and profitability.
The inventory, tools, equipment and property that we depend upon every day require meticulous management and maintenance. A lack of proper management can cause a variety of problems for business owners. Parts shortages, costly inefficiencies, equipment failures, down time, and inventory shrinkage all detract from a company’s annual gross profits. Failing to comply with DOT, federal and state regulations can result in thousands of dollars in fines. SBSC assists clients in protecting their assets, maximizing profitability and keeping current with regulatory compliance.
• Inventory Management Software
• Inventory Control Strategies
• Inventory Loss Prevention
• Facility Relocating & Reorganizing
• Facility Security and Monitoring
Daily company operations and policies standardize the way small companies do their work, prevent errors, and maximize the organization’s efficiency. In order to be fully effective these operational procedures and processes require enforcement and discipline. Unfortunately, many small companies struggle to maintain or even develop these standardized tools. SBSC works with its clients to design, implement, enforce and utilize operational policies and procedures that work for them.
• Sales Pipeline Management
• Order Management
• Service Call Response
• Billing & Collection Strategies
• Work Flow Optimization
• Tailored Safety Programs
• Annual Safety Training Requirements
• Workplace Safety Inspections
• Time Studies & Work Flow Optimizations
• Job Specific Training & Education
• Labor Management Strategies
• Integrated Compliance Plans
• Fleet & Equipment Maintenance Programs
• Fleet Tracking & Monitoring
• Heavy Equipment Tracking
• DOT Short-Haul Regulatory Compliance
• IFTA Compliance and Reporting
• Manufacturing Process Optimization
• Service Management Optimization
• Streamlined Fulfillment Procedures
• Waste Identification and Elimination
• Standardized Company Communications
Our world has become increasingly dependent upon the latest technology. It has revolutionized nearly every facet of our lives. Small businesses are no exception. Whether it is a website, app, or automating part of our fulfillment process SBSC is able to find or develop the right solution to meet your needs and budget.
•Social Media Platforms Strategies •Digital Communications Strategies •Digital Data Management Programs •Technology Training and Support
©2017 Small Business Solutions Company all rights reserved